Front Street Tavern is looking for their Kitchen Manager
Front Street is now looking for an experienced and driven leader to join our team. If you meet the qualifications below, please e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
We are looking for a candidate that can accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, etc. as well as prepare and portion food products for customer consumption. Prepare final plate presentation including proper garnishes. Maintain a positive work environment. Meeting and exceeding our customers' service standards and expectations, while adhering to direction from management, including, but not limited to:
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of ordering, cost control, menu development and line experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Minimum of 1 year of fine or casual dining culinary experience would be ideal.
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
Needs to be "ego free" when it comes to managing their team
- Our leader must be able to cook, problem solve on the fly and communicate clearly
- Able in providing exemplary customer service
- Accurately prepare and plate all food according to Recipe Book while following company, state and federal sanitary standards
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients and food items according to recipes
- Regulate temperature of ovens, Combi ovens, and refrigeration units
- Check temperatures of cooked as well as refrigerated food regularly
- Providing a safe working environment by sweeping, cleaning and rotating product
- Keep kitchen organized
- Ensure all supplies are replenished frequently
- Compliance with all policies and procedures
- Complete any and all assigned cleaning duties, including stocking and organization
- Ensure proper set up and break down of stations before and after operating hours
- Attend all departmental and service training seminars as requested or assigned
- Any additional responsibilities as directed by the General or Assistant General Manager
Valid Food Handlers Card
Compensation is based on experience